The Ultimate Material Collection System
Collecting material in your yard doesn’t have to be a chore. For years, we’ve heard the requests for a simple, PTO-driven system to match the capacities of compact utility tractors. Our solution? The TKV 20: the ultimate material collection system. From grass in the spring to leaves in the fall, the TKV 20 will transform the way you think about collecting material in your lawn.
Our solution starts with a robust blower system that utilizes your tractor’s PTO. At the heart is a 1/4-in. thick (6.35-mm) steel fan that generates airflow throughput speeds over 100 mph (161 kph). By mounting these components on the TKV instead of on the end of your mower deck, weight distribution remains uncompromised, ensuring that your lawn receives a level cut that you expect.
Naturally, a blower system with an appetite for eating yard waste requires the method for holding material. With the TKV, material is transferred from the steel blower chute into a large, 20-bu. (705-L) hopper. Once full, simply press the rocker switch to open the gate and unload material, right from the seat of your tractor.
When you’re finished collecting, two steel storage stands help with storage. Choose the optional Caster Wheel Kit for the bottom of these stands to further simplify maneuvering during attachment, detachment, and storage.
- Convenient dump-from-seat unloading with rocker switch and electric actuator
- 20-bushel hopper provides large capacity for long durations of mowing
- PTO-powered blower fan constructed from robotically-welded ¼-in. thick (6.35-mm) steel generates airflow speeds over 100 mph (161 kph)
- Integrated steel storage stands make attaching and detaching quick and easy
- Durable, built-to-last design consisting of laser-cut metal, black powder coated components, and sleek aluminum
- 20-bu (705-L), 25 cu ft (0.7 m3) aluminum hopper
- Onboard PTO-powered blower system
- 5 ft (1.5 m) of 8-in. (203-mm) diameter steel-coil vacuum hose
- Two steel storage stands
- SMV sign and bracket
- Operator’s Manual
Wiring Harness Kit
- A dedicated wiring harness connects a TKV 20 to your tractor. Included is a rocker switch with a ROPS-mounted bracket to control the electric actuator, which makes unloading the hopper effortless. Power is wired in with a harness from the switch to the actuator as well as a battery harness.
- BX2380, BX2680 Tractors Part # TK95051
- 2032R, 2038R Tractors Part # TK95056
Stay Chain Kit
- This kit stabilizes a TKV 20 when in operation on inclines and keeps the PTO shaft aligned when the tractor’s mower deck is lowered.
- BX2380, BX2680 Tractors Part # TK95052
Front Weight Bracket Kit
- Properly ballasting your tractor is important to ensure safe and proper operation with a TKV 20. This weight bracket provides counterbalance at the front of your tractor. This bracket is compatible with ten G8103 25 lb. (11 kg.) Suitcase Weights.
- BX2380, BX2680 Tractors Part # TK95054
- A boot is required to adapt a TKV 20's hose to your mower deck. Please consult your local dealer to acquire this kit for your tractor. A TerraKing kit is available to adapt a deck boot on 72D decks on 2032 and 2038R tractors.
- 54-in. Decks (RCK54-23BX) on BX2380 Tractors Part # BX3026
- 60-in. Decks (RCK60B-23BX) on BX2380 Tractors Part # BX3027
- 54-in. Decks (RCK54D-26BX-1) on BX2680 Tractors Part # BX3016
- 60-in. Decks (RCK60D-26BX-1) on BX2680 Tractors Part # BX3015
- 72-in. Decks (72D) on 2032R/2038R Tractors Part # TK95058
Caster Wheel Kit
- These wheels make hooking up a TKV 20 to your tractor easier. Even better, being able to wheel the hopper into tight spaces is an added benefit for storage. Included are four caster wheels (two locking) and the required hardware for installation on the bottom of the two storage stands.
- Part # TK95055
20 bu. (705 L)
25 cu. ft. (0.7 m3)
Empty: 390 lb. (177 kg.)
Full: 650 lb. (295 kg.) (Varies based on material)
- Ground Clearance 6-3/8 in. (162 mm.) (Distance between lower 3 point pins to bottom of hopper)
Sides: 1/16 in. (1.58 mm.) aluminum
Gate: 1/16 in. (1.58 mm.) steel
- Storage Stands 1½ in. (38.1 mm.) square tubular steel
- Drive Type Belt
Fan: 3/16 in. (4.76 mm.) steel
Fan Housing Front and Rear: 1/8 in. (3.18 mm.) steel
Fan Housing Ring: 1/8 in. (3.18 mm.) stainless steel
- Fan Diameter 15 in. (381 mm.)
- Number of Blades 5
- Fan Speed 3,000 RPM
- Material Steel-coil vacuum hose
- Diameter 8 in. (203 mm.)
- Length 5 ft. (1.5 m.)
BX2380, BX2680 Sub-Compact Tractors
1023E, 1025R, 2025R Sub-Compact Tractors
2032R, 2038R Compact Tractors
Engine: 20 HP minimum
PTO: 17 HP minimum
- PTO 540 RPM rear shaft
- 3-Point Hitch Category 1 with 650+ lb. (295+ kg.) lift capacity
- Electrical 12V / 30A connection
- Mower Deck Mid-mount side-discharge deck
Minimum of 200 lbs. (91 kgs.) of front weights are required.
Please consult your tractor’s manual for proper weighting.
- Residential 1 year
- Commercial 6 months